What is RFL Mastermind?
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect, and compassion. Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success.
What is the purpose of a Mastermind Group?
- Personal Board of Director’s for participants
- Participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals
- A safe place to brainstorm ideas and solutions that support each other with honesty, respect, and compassion.
- Offers the opportunity/combination of brainstorming, education, peer to peer accountability and support to sharpen business or personal successes.
What you get from being in a Mastermind Group:
You’ll gain tremendous insights which improve your business and personal life. Your mastermind group is like having an objective board of directors, a successful team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one.
- Mutual Support
- Differing perspectives
- Be part of an exclusive community/group
- Extend your network
- Think Bigger
How many people are in the group?
It is limited to 14 people per program. The next program will start October 10, 2018, and end February 13, 2019. (Meeting the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 8:30A – 11:30A.)
When and Where are the RFL Mastermind Group meetings?
The meetings will be face-to-face on a monthly bases, for a total of 5 meetings. The meetings will be from 8:30A – 11:30A and will meet in different locations each month throughout the valley. A continental breakfast will be available at each of the meetings.
Who facilitates the meetings?
Nancy Fredericks International, is the lead facilitator of the monthly meetings. She is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist, Author, and Thought Leader. Her approach identifies hidden problems that keep executives from mastering the gap between the results they are currently producing and the results they are capable of and want to produce in expanding their leadership range. Nancy is a pioneer in the field of gender diverse leadership an expertise she brings to all of her programs. She co-authored Dancing on the Glass Ceiling, Tap into Your True Strengths, Activate Your Vision, and Get What You Really Want Out of Your Career (Published by McGraw-Hill).
Application and Selection Process
The application and selection process strives to create a diverse representation of the Roaring Fork Valley community.
- Each application must include the completed application form.
- Tuition for the RFL Mastermind Group is $995. Monthly payment plans are available and are encouraged if a lump sum payment is not possible.
- There will be a phone interview prior to acceptance, to ensure fit.
- Applicants are notified of selection in mid-September.
To submit an application, please complete our online application, see the top of this page.
Participation in RFL Mastermind requires a commitment of time and energy. Please consider carefully the following requirements.
- Participants who miss more than 2 meetings will be required to withdraw from the program. The integrity of the program requires that participants be present at all sessions to both learn the leadership skills and to develop personal relationships.
- Complete all reading and writing assignments in a timely manner.
- Respect the confidential nature of the comments and discussion made during the group meetings.
- The fee is to be paid in full by October 1o, 2018, unless other arrangements have been made with the Executive Director.
Program fee for the RFL Mastermind program is $995. After final selections are made, a $250 non-refundable deposit is due by October 1st. Tuition can be paid by the applicant, their employer, or by a combination of these three sources.