RFL Live: Resiliency Experience with Nancy Fredericks
May 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Creating Hope in Our Future:
Nancy Fredericks is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist and Author with 30+ years of experience. She is the lead facilitator of the RFL Mastermind program. Nancy can’t think of a better time to sign up for RFL Live: Resiliency Experience Lunch and Learn to interact around such a relevant topic: Creating Hope in Our Future.
Nancy means, to open a discussion that will support you in tapping into your optimistic, hopeful center. We’ll be:
- initiating what’s next conversations based on your dreams.
- uncovering quirky truths that have worked for my clients through the years.
The truth is that creation always starts first in your mind before it ever becomes a reality in the physical world. How would you like to emerge out of this time better than you went in ready to hit the ground running?
Here are a few thoughts to jumpstart the conversation:
- Experiential and research attest to the unimaginable power optimism, hope, envisioning, and a whole slew of other helpful attitudes we’ll explore that draw you into your bright future. Start imagining, how this will change your future?
- Learn how negative biases impact your today and your prospects. You may not think this is you, but are you sure?
- Zigging when everyone else is zagging is often the key to personal and professional success. What would that look like for you?
- You’re always future generating, whether from fear, hope, or optimism. Which one will provide the most powerful foundation for you?
Nancy’s job is to offer up well-tested principles and theories to open doors of possibility. It is up to you to be receptive.
Are you thinking, we’ve heard this before, and it hasn’t worked? Well, what if it does? What do you have to lose?
Nancy Fredericks Biography:
Nancy Fredericks is a preeminent Business Executive Strategist and Author with 30+ years of experience. Organizations like Aspen Skiing Company, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Allergan, and Transamerica have retained her to optimize individual and organizational performance.
She is a gifted coach. Nancy partners with executives to produce sustainable results. Her approach overcomes hidden problems and corporate barriers that keep executives from expanding their leadership range. Nancy brings more to a coaching relationship than merely business savvy—she is an innovative collaborator.
Nancy Fredericks International also offers custom-designed interactive programs that are content-rich, powerful, and provocative. She draws on her consulting, writing, training background along with years of leading development programs for businesses, both large and small. As one client said, “Nancy, you generated lightning throughout the room.”